Sphero indi Education Robot - Student KitSave $-219.99
Rev up STEAM learning with the indi Student Kit— designed to engage 1-3 students at a time or to supplement additional indi learning robots and colour tiles for your indi Class Pack.
The indi learning robot is designed to introduce early learners to the fundamentals of computational thinking, STEAM, and computer science principles while encouraging open-ended, imaginative play-based learning with real-life scenarios as students build custom mazes and solve puzzles. indi offers an unplugged programming experience with an on-board colour sensor or students can kick their skills into high gear with more coding options in the free Sphero Edu Jr app.
indi’s printed guides and materials will steer you in the right direction for getting started with problem solving and learning the basics of computational thinking in the classroom or at home.
indi offers a screenless programming experience with an on-board colour sensor. Students can also take their learning even further with more options in the free Sphero Edu Jr app.
- Design & create - design and build any maze imaginable, just like an engineer
- Screenless learning - sharpen computational thinking skills with the included colour tiles through hands-on interactive play
- Coding concepts - learn basic programming skills with our new drag and drop blocks in the Sphero Edu Jr app, designed just for indi
- Educator resources - seamless implementation with in-depth activities and lessons in the included support materials
- On-board colour sensor - the colour sensor and colour tiles provide endless opportunities to rev kids’ creativity by building mazes that program indi to drive
- Endless activities - endless fun and learning with the printed materials that have activities with ranging complexity
- Storage - indi comes with specially designed cases for convenient carrying, storing, and charging.
- indi Student Kit is the perfect addition to the indi Class Pack for more robots and materials.
- Designed to engage small groups of early learners of all abilities as they embark on their coding and robotics journey.
- Send indi home with students for at-home learning or homeschool lessons to ignite a passion for problem solving and encourage creative expression.
- Navigate indi through any environment by creating different tracks and having your students work together to solve.
Sphero Edu Jr App
Learn the basics of programming with the colour tiles or level up with Sphero’s all new drag and drop blocks in the free Sphero Edu Jr app, designed just for indi.
Control how indi reacts to the world through intuitive yet powerful programming blocks or enhance computational thinking skills by creating new patterns and solving puzzles.
- Sends the program directly to indi, so you don’t have to worry about disconnections while running your program or solving mazes
- Reprogram how indi responds to different colours by choosing from a variety of movements, lights, and sounds that appear when you navigate over the associated colour tile
- Control indi’s movements with different program directions and animated movements like a celebration dance
- Control indi’s lights and choose between solid colours and different light patterns on the top LED
- Control the sounds your robot makes and have indi play notes to songs as it passes over the colour tiles
- Send a custom program to indi and have your students try to figure out what was sent
- In addition to programming indi, Sphero Edu Jr allows you to drive indi with intuitive controls
- Learn more about Sphero Edu Jr here
What's in the box:
- 1 x indi Robot
- 20 x Durable silicone colour tiles
- 1 x Student case
- 15 x Beginner’s Programming Challenge Cards
- 1 x Quick start guide
- 2 x Decorative sticker sheets to customise indi
- 1 x Charging cable